Thursday, April 8, 2010

MGM or Bally's?

Hi,



stayed in Bally%26#39;s once and it was very nice. Bally%26#39;s have great rooms and the staff is nice, great location.


Is the MGM better or equal?



P.S. The MGM rate for my travel dates is 30$ higher per night than the rate for the Bally%26#39;s (but includes 35$ dining per stay).


I think I will stay for two nights.



Regards,


BJ



MGM or Bally's?


Go to MGM, and have fun on the south strip. Fine hotel.



MGM or Bally's?


I stayed at MGM in March of this year and cannot say anything nice about this establishment. Their spa was not nice. Room was adequate but had to travel from floor to floor for ice as many of the machines were not functioning. I am staying at Bally%26#39;s for a couple nights on my upcoming trip. The rooms at Bally%26#39;s are nice. Each of your choice hotels has a monorail stop. The tables were full of young people drinking waaayy too much at MGM. There was no place for an old lady as myself, lol, to play any table games, so if you are young, perhaps MGM is the place for you. Enjoy your trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment