Thursday, April 1, 2010

CAN I fit 12 people in my room at the Boardwalk Holiday Inn?

made you look



everyone needs to smoke somthing and chill out today







CAN I fit 12 people in my room at the Boardwalk Holiday Inn?


Thanks BryGuy, you have really made a great contribution to this forum....No, people do not need to go ';smoke something';..I have a great sense of humor, but you remind me of the guy/girl who made a false trip report and then whinned when it was removed...Try to provide some positive suggestions to those going to Vegas; there is another forum where you can play games...jj



CAN I fit 12 people in my room at the Boardwalk Holiday Inn?


I have made many positive contributions to this forum. If everyone else can be ridiculous on this topic, so can I.




No BryGuy, you need to find a hobby....this is a worthless post and you should be so proud!




too funny......




In a forum FULL of arguing...this is funny. Another good post would be ';Why are there so many snobby white people walking the strip?';*





*Disclaimer: I am white and this is just a joke at some of the posts referencing race that have created forum chaos.




heh heh heh,





Thanks for the laffs, everyone!




hey STL:





Are you snobby, too? LOL




like on this forum...it depends on who you ask?




Canadian intelligence is going downhill, fast.




haha, thats funny. by the way...i bet you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment