Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stratosphere for Lunch/Dinner

We would like to do lunch or dinner at Top of the World at the Stratosphere while in Vegas. I think there might be a monorail stop near the Sahara--if so, how far is the Stratosphere from the Sahara? Can you walk it?



Stratosphere for Lunch/Dinner


It%26#39;s a little walk, but it%26#39;s definately walkable, as long as the weather%26#39;s not 120 degrees.



Stratosphere for Lunch/Dinner


Food at ';Top of the World '; in Start is very ordinary but expensive. So save some money and go for lunch.





Trust me, once you eat there, you%26#39;ll never go back.




I am also thinking of going there - isn%26#39;t the hype (probable cost) due to the view at night over Vegas - or should I not bother with evening?




Our dinner there was awesome and I wouldn%26#39;t call Osterich an ordinary menu item. The view is incredible at night and it was one of the highlights of our trip.




I%26#39;ve had dinner here twice....View is beautiful...food so so (please note: I don%26#39;t like fancy food) Go in the night or right before Sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment