Thursday, April 1, 2010

Need good helicopter tour (strip).

Although I go to vegas 4x a year and used to work there. I have never been on a helicoptor tour of the strip.. (mainly because I%26#39;m scared to death) It my 10 y anniv and would like to suprise my husband... Can you give me the name of anice one $$$ no object.



Need good helicopter tour (strip).


Does anyone have any idea??



Need good helicopter tour (strip).


we used Papillion for a helicopter tour to the grand canyon. If money is no object I would suggest going for a longer tour than just the strip. I was also terrified and honestly, I let my pilot know. He had a very calming nature about him and once we were up in the air I relaxed. I know they do tours of the strip at night. It was well worth the money for me, a experience I will not soon forget.




Thanks... I was only looking to do the strip to try and get over my fear.... If I liked it I would book the GC another time (we go here so much)




We did a nightime helicopter tour of the strip with Maverick a couple of years ago and it was great. Everyone was very nice.




We did a night helicopter flight of the strip with Look Tours this past June and it was great. It%26#39;s a short flight 10 - 12 minutes that takes you the full length of the strip, downtown then back again. You%26#39;ll be so amazed by the sights that you won%26#39;t even have time to think about your fear.





The total tour from hotel pick-up to drop off takes about 1 1/2 hours. They serve you champagne (all be it the cheap stuff, but it is free) while you wait to board the helicopters.





We booked online at looktours.com and paid $59.95/person.




Can anyone comment on taking photos or video of the strip while on the tour. Just wondering how the pic%26#39;s or video would turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment