Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ferrari/Maserati at Wynn

Hi,





I%26#39;ve got a soft spot for Italian cars, and I have been told that the Wynn has an amazing new Ferrari and Maserati showroom. Is this correct, and if so has anyone been?





Thanks



Ferrari/Maserati at Wynn


Yes,they do have a nindoor showroom/sales room at Wynn%26#39;s. We wanted to check it out in June and there are some beautiful cars- we decided NOT to pay the $10 (I think it was that amount) to walk through the entire showroom to see the cars up close as I didn%26#39;t think it was warranted. I was told that the price included some type of a hat- I guess they wanted to keep the amount of ';gawkers'; down--- you can also purchase shirts and other items -how convenient that they put the retail store in a location that you could walk through without an admission charge. Jan



Ferrari/Maserati at Wynn


You have to pay to visit the showroom?! That%26#39;s crazy, I got into the factories for free last year! Hat or no hat, I don%26#39;t plan to pay.





Maybe I could pretend to be a customer? How would they know I wasn%26#39;t? I%26#39;ve done it before....





But thanks for the heads up.




inspec71 - You might want to check out the new car showroom at the Forum Shops. It%26#39;s free and seemed to have some pretty cool cars, including some from Italy.





I didn%26#39;t %26amp; wouldn%26#39;t pay to see the Wynn cars, so I can%26#39;t compare.




At one point, people were charged for the showroom but it has been scrapped and is now free.




There was still quite a line to get in. I was appalled - I didn%26#39;t pay OR wait in line on the Champs Elysse, I for danged sure am not going to do that in Vegas!




There was still quite a line to get in. I was appalled - I didn%26#39;t pay OR wait in line on the Champs Elysse, I for danged sure am not going to do that in Vegas!




It was free when I went there 3 weeks ago but I am not into cars so I didn%26#39;t bother going. If you like cars you should go to the Imperial Palace Auto collection. Even I enjoyed that place. You can get coupons that let you go in free.




we were there opening week and fourth of july week and neither time did we have to pay, but I did notice they had a cash register at the entry. Interesting thing was first visit the listed the car speed on the sticker, second trip they took off the speed and put on the price.




Thanks for the advice, I%26#39;ll check it out.





Does anyone know where to get the free coupons to the Imperial Palace auto collection?





Thanks




It%26#39;s on the Imperial Palace website:





http://www.imperialpalace.com/autos.php





It%26#39;s up in the irght hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment