Sunday, April 4, 2010

What should I know about Down Town?

I am staying at the Nugget over the weekend. Can I expect any comps for being a $10-$20 BJ player, or should I play at a different joint?



What should I know about Down Town?


At $20 per hand for 10-12 hours might get you one night room comp. Only place downtown that will get you noticed at that level is Gold Spike or El Cortez.



What should I know about Down Town?


You should know that it is spelled ';downtown';.




You should know that, it%26#39;s not on the strip




With that level of play, you should be able to get meal comps after a few hours of play in many downtown places (not GN though, I think). I sometimes get it even for playing $5 mostly.




VegasHomeBoy should add the Fabulous Western to that list of establishments that will notice you at that level of play.




I%26#39;ve gotten comped full room charges at the GN for playing 0.25 VP (although I have to say I played a LOT of VP). I would think at 10-20 per hand for several hours a day you%26#39;ll get something or other. You%26#39;ll probably get more attention elsewhere but since you%26#39;re staying at GN anyway I would go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment