Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tower suggestion at NYNY?

My husband and I (veteran Vegas visitors) and another couple are leaving tomorrow morning for a long weekend in Vegas. We%26#39;ve stayed at almost every new(er) hotel on the Strip but are going to be at NYNY this time - our first. We booked %26#39;Broadway Deluxe%26#39; rooms - not sure if we%26#39;ll upgrade (we%26#39;re people who spend about 8 hours out of evey 24 in our rooms - sleeping and showering!) - but I was wondering if these rooms are in every tower (how many towers does that hotel have anyway?) or if they%26#39;re in a few. If that%26#39;s the case - is there a specific tower that is more desirable? Thanks in advance!



Tower suggestion at NYNY?


OnlineMom,



I%26#39;m staying there the week after next, so I%26#39;d love to know your thoughts on the Broadway Deluxe if you feel up to posting when you return.



Thanx!



Tower suggestion at NYNY?


I counted at least 3 towers -I stayed in the Century tower. We had a great view of the strip and the roller coaster. You can hear people screaming, but we were never in the room much. The coaster closes at midnight. Did you book a package deal?




I did originally book online with a package - Irresistible, I believe. I booked the room on the 4th of July but kept checking the website to see if the rates changed. They did so I called and they re-rated me. Last week, I was getting 3 nights in the Broadway Deluxe room with a few Package-related coupons (2 for 1 drinks at Big Apple Bar, spa pass, 2 roller coaster passes etc.) for about $475 (down from approximately $650 when I initially booked). Two days ago, however, regular room rates (with no package) were under $125/night so I called and got 3 nights for $375 knowing that they%26#39;d have to remove the package part of it. This wasn%26#39;t a big deal for me - the spa pass and the drink 2 for 1 are the only things we would%26#39;ve used (and the loss of them isn%26#39;t going to cost me $100). When I verified my reservation after the change online, though, I noticed that they still had the Irresistible note on my confirmation. We%26#39;ll see. If they give me the coupons, I%26#39;ll use them ;) - if they don%26#39;t, it%26#39;s no big deal. The rates for a room without a package, btw, have jumped UP now - the day before our arrival - the same room is just under $550 at last check! (I feel so fortunate to have noticed the $125/night rate when I did!)




I%26#39;ll happily post a trip report, hipster!




I hope that you get the passes. We had a 241 for breakfast. I went to the spa to excerise. There is another room where there was a tv and there was some fruit and drinks. If you get roller coaster passes and don%26#39;t want to go -sell them. We recieved 4 passes, after 1 ride that was enough. I sold them to some teenagers for $10 each-it saved them 2.50 and everyone was happy.


  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment