Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cirque O: Which tickets price range?

Hi Everyone



I am visiting Vegas for the first time in September, and am hoping to catch ';O';. I%26#39;m travelling on a budget, but am willing to splurge if necessary. I have seen some messages on this forum suggesting that for shows such as Zumanity, it doesn%26#39;t really matter what ticket price you purchase - that all seats are good.



Can someone recommend which seats are best (value for money? would cheaper seats do justice?) for ';O';.



I am also looking for info on: How long is the show? Is it worth attempting to get ';half price tickets';?



Thanks in advance.



Cirque O: Which tickets price range?


There are not half price tickets for %26#39;O%26#39; because it always sells out. I%26#39;ve seen it and it is a magnificent show, well worth spluging on. However, if you have never seen a Cirque show, you would also love Mystere at Treasure Island and the tickets for it are cheaper than for %26#39;O%26#39;. As for what tickets would be best, I think the mid priced ones would be fine, the cheapest ones might be a little far back for a perfect view. Section 203 in the Orchestra part would be good for mid price tickets.





Go to the Bellagio website, you can access a seat chart for %26#39;O%26#39; there and can also reserve tickets via the site, I think you can do the same on the Treasure Island site for Mystere. Tickets for both sell out quickly so best to reserve your seats ASAP.



Cirque O: Which tickets price range?


Hi gabbygambler, thanks...





I have seen a Cirque show (touring) before, and loved them. I was keen to see Mystere, but there are no shows on during the time I%26#39;m in Vegas :-(





I%26#39;ve been looking at the seating charts for O, and am trying to book tickets at the moment. I can get a ticket Level ORCH, Section 204, Row O, Seat 6 - which makes it the first row in on the first balcony, in the centre. That%26#39;s a mid price ticket. Alternatively, I%26#39;m happy to pay full price if anyone thinks it offers a significant advantage?





Thanks in advance




I don%26#39;t remember precisely where I sat when I saw it, it was the first year it was in production..it was in the center, about 2/3 way up of the front section I think. If you want the best seats, splurge for the $150 ones, those are only $25 more than the ones you are looking at aren%26#39;t they?






I Bought My Tickets To See ';O'; For This September - In May.





The ';O'; Seating Chart Now Shows That The Shows On My Date Are Now Sold Out Except For A Few With Obstructed Views.





Obstructed Views Means There May Be A ';Railing'; In Your View Plane.





I Always Prefer ';Mezzanine'; or Seats Midway Back From The Stage Where You Can See The Whole Spectacle Instead of Close Up %26amp; Personal - Where You Can See The Performers Sweat - Or In The Case of ';O'; Get Splashed! : )






';O'; Is 90-Minutes In Length




I wasn%26#39;t in the %26#39;splash%26#39; zone!! All I remember is that we thought at the time that our seats were perfect, we could see everything but not too much of it as in the sweaty performers up close and personal. ;)




gabby



There is no ';splash zone'; and the performers aren%26#39;t sweaty, except the guy that%26#39;s on fire in the back reading the newspaper.



Except, of course, he%26#39;s not sweaty, just on fire.



You people.....




Tell that to the people sitting in front, Unca Mike. ;)




Earth



Oh, you %26#39;roos.



';Obstructed'; views doesn%26#39;t mean there%26#39;s a pole in your way. No Vegas shows have that. Just means you%26#39;re over to one side or the other. If you want to see everything that%26#39;s going on, buy the $150 tickets.



And you%26#39;ve already been told there are no 1/2 price tickets for the premium shows.




I%26#39;ve been in the front, gabby.



And the only reason it%26#39;s too close is not because you might get a little ';sprinkle'; on you, but because the view isn%26#39;t as good as a little farther back.



So there!



Nyah Nyah Nah Nayh Nayh!


  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment