Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reservations for Mon Ami Gabi?

I just booked a Vegas trp for Sept 8-12 and want to have a awesome dinner for a special occasion at Mon Ami Gabi on that Saturday evening. Does anyone know if they take reservations there?





Any suggestions are welcomed...tanks%26#39;!



Reservations for Mon Ami Gabi?


yeah they take reservations. You can go to opentable.com and do it on line.



Reservations for Mon Ami Gabi?


they take reservations but not for outside so I would make the reservation and then check in early to get the outside, they will make you wait for the outside so figure on a little cocktail time.




Thank you - I was able to make my reservations online. I plan on showing up around 6:30 to attempt to get a seat on the patio.




Dress code??

No comments:

Post a Comment