Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cheap dog

Last weekend I tried this hot dog at this hotel, (I forgot the name) Next to the Circus, Circus though..anyways it was huge and it was $1.49 and a margarita 99cents....so cheap and pretty good if your%26#39;e hungry and not picky........



Cheap dog


You ate the famous West Ho dog, (arguably) prepared from freshly minced rat meat .....



Cheap dog


What was it like afterwards?HO!HO! HO!




The place next to CC is Slot A Fun




Did you ever get married this weekend...sorry for being nosey!




yes we did at the strathoshere...wow you remembered...It was nice. Next year, were going to have a nice wedding w/all the family, we just need to save up some money (by eating rat hot dogs ha ha ha).....





Ugh minced rat meat...ha ha ha ha.....I felt very full afterward...




If you want to eat a cheap but edible hot dog go to the Gold Coast sports book. At least you know you won%26#39;t die.




The Ho Ho Hoooooo Dog will just add to your already memorable weekend ;-)



Congratulations on your marriage! I like the way you did it too. I always think when my day comes (hopefully in the next decade!) that is how I%26#39;d like it to be...in Vegas w/ friends and then have a seperate family celebration.




thanks Oahu....I wish u the best.





IS the ho dog that bad? Whose gotten sick?





I thought it was okay %26amp; edible (not delicious)




According to the Clark County Health Dept. there have been 28 reported cases of food poisoning so far this year caused by those hot dogs. Congratulations on not becoming #29.




Glyman,





My girlfriend and I were there in March and tried to eat the famous HO dog. Well after about three bites we both got instantly sick. My girl was sick for like the next two days, not a good time at all. Must be all that rat meat they put in there. Needless to say I will not be eating any more of the HO dogs. But I guess you%26#39;ve got to try it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment