Thursday, April 8, 2010

How long until your next trip to Vegas?

Sorry not an informative post I know. We have 7 weeks and 2 days until we go for our honeymoon and I%26#39;m so excited! I%26#39;m just interested in who is going soon, too, so we can all be excited together, lol.





We are getting a couple%26#39;s massage the first day, going to Prime and then seeing ';O'; the second night (yes changed our minds from originally going to Mon Ami Gabi--maybe we%26#39;ll go for lunch on one of those days), and Hugo%26#39;s Cellar on the third day (which will also be my birthday!). That%26#39;s it for the itinerary as we like to be a little spontaneous. I can%26#39;t wait!:)



How long until your next trip to Vegas?


Still got 10 weeks to go yet!



I hope the time goes quickly.



How long until your next trip to Vegas?


We%26#39;re getting in next Tuesday (Aug 9) and I can%26#39;t wait! Haven%26#39;t scheduled our massages yet, but it%26#39;ll be first on my list after check-in...hopefully the spa at NYNY won%26#39;t disappoint! Hope you have a great time on your honeymoon and congrats on getting married! You%26#39;re going to love Prime and ';O';!



Kris




Well, we just got back about a month ago.





Next trip is in 11 months!




August 10th for 6 nights and 7 days. Should be easy to figure out what clothes to take with the high temps. Can%26#39;t wait!




not soon enough. but let someone ask if I wanna go........watch how quick I jump on it. I%26#39;m hoping to get back within 6 months but no definite plans.




Still 14 weeks to go for me. :( KatGoddess, please do a report after your honeymoon. I%26#39;m very interested to know about your experience at Prime (food plus service and price) because we may want to go there. We are staying at Bellagio, no other plans as yet but its fun reading the posts here and learning about others thoughts on various things to do and places to go.




only 3 weeks today and we%26#39;re coming to vegas for the first time!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray, packed plenty of factor 50+ sunscreen, wide brimmed hats etc! Coming for 2 weekssss




5 weeks to go.



all donations welcome, any currency, i,m not fussy...lol




20 days but who%26#39;s counting




9 weeks today and I will be there! (Oct 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment