Thursday, April 8, 2010

Limo Service,

I would like a limo for 2 things:





1. To get my wife and I to and from the airport with a brief tour of the strip.





2. A complete tour of the strip at night with Treasure Island, Mirage, Bellagio stops, etc.





I know A1 has a pretty good rep and prices, any other ideas.



Limo Service,


I contacted our hotel%26#39;s (Venetian) concierge, who booked a limo for us that will pick us up at the airport. We%26#39;ll be using Ambassador Limousine. Might want to give your hotel a call and see if their concierge will do the same for you. Hey, they%26#39;re there...might as well use them! ;o)



Limo Service,


We%26#39;re looking at doing the same, do you know what the cost is for the 2nd trip? Thanks




Heard about Hour limo ride w. chmapnge anyone else heard of this

No comments:

Post a Comment