Thursday, April 1, 2010

Two quick questions for my trip next week...

Hello everyone! My husband and I will be arriving in LV next Tuesday (can%26#39;t wait!!) and I%26#39;ve got two simple questions:





1. Is the spa at NYNY worthwhile?



2. Do we really need to make reservations for the Hofbrauhaus if we plan to check it out?? I noticed that you could on their website, but it just doesn%26#39;t seem like the kinda spot that would be continually full...





Thanks for the info!



Two quick questions for my trip next week...


Ive never been to the spa at NYNY but went to the Hofbrauhaus for lunch in Feb. when I was there. It is a huge place and I can%26#39;t imagine you would need a reservation. I know at night they have a band so it probably gets more crowded but still can%26#39;t imagine needing a reservation. Have fun!



Two quick questions for my trip next week...


Great! Thanks for the reply!!




I went to the spa at NYNY. Our reservation included free passes. I used some of the exercise machines. There was another room with a TV , fruit and drinks. What are you looking for from the spa?




We would like to get a massage while we%26#39;re there. I%26#39;m wondering about the pricing too since they don%26#39;t list it on their website...I imagine it%26#39;ll be something around $80-$90 for a 50min massage? Does that sound about right??


  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment