Thursday, April 8, 2010

Length of flight

I%26#39;m wondering if anyone knows roughly how long our flight will be from Detroit to Vegas. It doesn%26#39;t say on our e-tickets.



This could be one of the dumber questions=)



Length of flight


I%26#39;ve never seen a ticket, even e-ticket that didn%26#39;t have a departure and arrival time, but since we don%26#39;t know if your flight is direct or not, I%26#39;d suggest calling the airline.



Length of flight


If you check the airline%26#39;s website and bring up your flight, it will give you an approximate flight time. Sadly, I used to have the time on direct flights memorized. Sorry I%26#39;m not of more help.




I%26#39;m sorry, it is direct.




a direct flight takes about 3 hours. most carriers usually provide movies




4 hours, 21 minutes according to NWA.com. Return is 3 hours, 52 minutes.




Approximatley 4 hours there and 3.75 hours




oops



back




My flight from detroit is 4 hours and 13 minutes (direct) from detroit on america west. The flight home is like 3 hours 45 minutes. The past couple of years though my flights into vegas have gotten there early.




That%26#39;s what I was afraid of. I get super squirmy on flights.



Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment