Sunday, April 4, 2010

taxi fare

need to know cab fare from airport to Freemont street



taxi fare


Probably $20-25, not including a tip. Why not use a limo or sedan for $38./hr?



taxi fare


thanks NY lady but i will be traveling alone




usmc1969,



I thinks its closer to $20 from LAS.



One suggestion might be to ask someone else if they are going downtown and share the cab.



The cabstnd at LAS is always busy, so finding a shared ride should be easy.



Matt





BTW Thanks for your service.




I travel solo most of my trips to Las Vegas and use a sedan most of the time. I tried asking people to share a cab and they stare at me like I had two heads. Yes, I have asked people to share a cab while standing at baggage claim, at the airport check in and at the taxi line. LOL, and I am not ugly or huge....




NYLady



It%26#39;s kinda the fear of the unknown.



Taxi drivers would like to have as many people that they can carry, assuming they will get more tips from 3 or 4 than they would from one. Just basic business, the meter racks up the same time and distance.



I%26#39;ve had cabbies show me their fares, lots of times they get no tips at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment