Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sept 14-19th

Anyone going during this time period? It will be our first time in Vegas, and our first time ever going on vacation alone, period, as we had kids very early in our relationship! It will also be the week of our 18th anniversary (of when we started dating, we%26#39;re STILL not married! Maybe that week...lol!) so we%26#39;re looking for some nice, couple orientated things to do. We%26#39;re in our early thirties, and aren%26#39;t really into the club thing.



Sept 14-19th


We will be there the week before...I think the week you are going is ';Bike Week';...there will be a lot of Harley%26#39;s cruising the strip. Should be a great sight.



Sept 14-19th


Hubby and I are also going Sept 14-19th for a wedding at Paris. Bike Week?!?! Maybe that is why the hotels are even more expensive during this time period.




go and see oasis at the house of blues on the 15th.if only i could but im coming over a month to late.




i couldn%26#39;t find tickets anywhere for the oasis concert, i really fancied seeing kasabian as well :-(




My husband,myself and two of our friends are going for my birthday...Sept, 16-18....bike week..omg...that should be interesting. I hope it is not anything like when the bikers ride to Laughlin...




Some hotels have bike week specials...I think it is a BIG week.






No but we are going as soon as you are leaving, lol: Sept 20-24!




August and September in Las Vegas.. September mainly.. are slammed with conventions. I%26#39;m a Las Vegas resident and a travel agent; I have a list at my desk of conventions with a projected attendance of 10,000 or more. At least you%26#39;re not coming when the Magic convention is in town during the last week of September I believe.. they have a projected attendance of 96,000 for the convention alone... and no, I%26#39;m not kidding! :)




August and September in Las Vegas.. September mainly.. are slammed with conventions. I%26#39;m a Las Vegas resident and a travel agent; I have a list at my desk of conventions with a projected attendance of 10,000 or more. At least you%26#39;re not coming when the Magic convention is in town during the last week of September I believe.. they have a projected attendance of 96,000 for the convention alone... and no, I%26#39;m not kidding! :)





When I get back into work on Thursday I%26#39;ll try and remember to post about what%26#39;s going on during the dates you%26#39;ll be in town.




We%26#39;re there on the 23 -26th Sept. Interesting to see what convention is on then...


  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment