Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good late or Midnight buffet

We will be arrive labor day weeknd on a Friday at 9:29 PM. Renting a car and staying at the JW Marriott. Probably won%26#39;t get hotel until 10:30 or 11:00 PM time frame. We are from the midwest EST time zone so we will be tired but ready to eat. Can anybody advise of a good FRESH buffet to eat at that time? Doesn%26#39;t have to be near the hotel can be by the strip or Downtown.





TIA



Good late or Midnight buffet


I think the Riviera has a steak buffet that goes on late night. I wish I woulda tried it when I stayed there in June.



Good late or Midnight buffet


From what I understand only the Boardwalk has a 24 hour buffet and believe me YOU DO NOT WANT TO EAT THERE.





And no, this is not the Bandwagon Boardwalk Buffet Bashing (ooo! Alliteration) I speak from first-hand experience.




bump




The Marriott has a great Irish Pub that serves pretty good food. Also offers some fun entertainment. They have a buffet, but not sure how late it opens. Their coffee shop, (I think it%26#39;s called the Promenade) is open 24-hours and we had a couple of late suppers there. Not bad for a coffee shop.





We really like staying at the JW Marriott when we%26#39;re looking for a low-key Vegas escape.




Rivera late night steak buffet-- steak salad and breakfast items from what I understand. Coupon online. We are trying for first time soon. REasonable price

No comments:

Post a Comment