Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hotels and Activities for Couple in Mid 20's

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a few hotels and activities for a couple in their mid 20%26#39;s on their first visit to Las Vegas. Neither of us are big gamblers but we like to stay active and try new things. I think I would be more interested in a hotel for its ambience and amenities rather than what type of rooms they have. Thanks.



Hotels and Activities for Couple in Mid 20's


My husband and I are in the same age range and we have stayed at the MGM, NYNY, Tropicana, and will be staying at the Flamingo in Sept. Although the MGM is a large hotel and you can get easily lost in it, I love it. The pool area is fabulous and I like the adult only pool area. It also has great nightlife options and just a good vibe. NYNY was good too. I liked the restaurant options better there and they have Coyote Ugly (which is small and cramped), Nine Fine Irishmen (cool) but the pool is only so-so. Tropicana had a nice pool but the young-hip was non existent.



Hotels and Activities for Couple in Mid 20's


Mandalay Bay....The pool is awesome...it has some great clubs...upscale enteries...nice spa.





Also if the pool is not important to you... Go to TI.. rooms are decent...nicely decorated... reasonable rate...Tangerine is a fun club......and you are close to Caesars, Mirage Venetian....





Both these hotels cater to the mid twenties crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment