Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spa at Venetian

We%26#39;re heading out to the Venetian later this summer. I%26#39;ve thought about doing a spa day with my wife. Not sure the pricing, or the services. Any ideas? We dont want to go down there and spend too much money, but we want to enjoy it too. What services would you recommend? How much money are you talking?



Spa at Venetian


jagwood- The spa that is in the Venetian is The Canyon Ranch Spa. You can reach their wesite through venetian.com or directly through canyonranch.com. I think their prices are a bit on the high side. IMHO



Spa at Venetian


I don%26#39;t know about Canyon Ranch at The Venetian but I do know about Canyone Ranch!! Best week of my life was spent at their Tucson, AZ location 4 years ago. It is expensive but well worth it. Canyon Ranch is worl renowned, take advantage!!





Have a hot stone massage, they are heavenly!!! Or, try the head, neck, shoulder 30 min massage, also great!




Canyon Ranch is quite pricey, however about the same as any other spa on the strip. What makes them different is that the tip is included in the price of any bodywork - so even if the prices seem lower elsewhere, once you factor in the 15-20% you should tip, it%26#39;s the same amount.





Be prepared tho. We spent a nearly $500 for an 80 minutes couples massage but I know they have 50 minute sessions too, which may be enough for you and your wife. We just happen to be have found, for us, 50 minutes isn%26#39;t enough.





You should splurge at least once tho :-) Shop around. All the hotels on the strip have websites with links to their spas and most have menus w/prices to download.




We have been to the spa at the Venetian numerous times. My husband actually more than I have as he enjoys massages and I don%26#39;t really. He has enjoyed immensely every massage he%26#39;s ever gotten there. I have had my nails done and hair styled there a few times. Every time the experience has been good but it is very pricey, even in comparison to other exceptional spas on the strip. That hasn%26#39;t stopped us though. When we stay at the Venetian, we use their spa, when we stay at Caesar%26#39;s we use theirs. All spas are expensive but we ';treat'; ourselves to little things like this a couple of times a year. It makes the whole vacation experience just seem a little sweeter.




Gabby - Have you had the head, neck, shoulder massage? Do you have to get undressed for that one? I find that very uncomfortable but would love to have a massage.




Gay Leon,



I am not surpraised you fell uncomfortable get naked.




gayleonthenet, the head, neck and shoulder massage is awesome, at least the two I had at the Canyon Ranch in Tucson were. No, you don%26#39;t have to be naked. You will put on a robe/smock of sorts so all but your head, neck, shoulders and part of your back are exposed.





dealem, if you don%26#39;t have anything positive to say then please STFU.




gayleoonthenet - Gabby%26#39;s right, they will give you a robe, so no need to feel uncomfortable. Also, you will totally enjoy the massage, what a relaxing feeling. If you do the massage, please post about it, I would love to hear your thoughts.





Gabby - I can%26#39;t agree with you more about the poster called Dealem. He hasn%26#39;t contributed one positive comment to the forum. I think he%26#39;s a troll and he gets sometype of satisfaction at being rude and offensive. You are always helpful and contribute greatly to the forum. Ignore him!!!





SS




Not to worry Susan, I don%26#39;t take troll bait. ;)


  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment