Sunday, March 28, 2010

1st stay at mirage coming up this month?

Have gambled and ate their many times, but never got a great comp, until now. Great location on strip, but I also like to gamble at Mandalay. My last trip in April was at MGM, with the same great comp and closer to Mandalay. I thought I would try Mirage this time! I wasn%26#39;t happy about the no smoking section policy at the Mirage Buffet, so I will just eat elsewhere.



1st stay at mirage coming up this month?


Rooms are nice, bathrooms are very small, no clubs there. Pool is out of this world. Never had a problem with staff, always friendly and professional.



1st stay at mirage coming up this month?


Our first time to stay there as well 2 weeks from today. ALways played and drank there as we love the atmosphere. Looking forward to the pool and the great cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment