Sunday, March 28, 2010

Emerills

Which is better FIsh house or Steakhouse hard decision



Emerills


You will be delighted with either choice.



Emerills


What do you want fish or steak?




Where are they located? I would love to try one.




left to my own devices to guess at the non-existent details the orginator of this post failed to include, assuming he/she meant Emerils New Orleans Fish House - is in the MGM Grand, and the Steakhouse is in Circus Circus.



but hey, thats just my read on it.




Fish House at MGM is the whole package, great food AND terrific/friendly service. And try the awesome Bannana Cream Pie. I never thought a slice of pie could be worth $7 til I went there. It%26#39;s big enough to share.



His steak house in Vegas is called Delmonicos. It%26#39;s at the Venetian. The steak is excellent, but that%26#39;s not unique in Vegas. In fact, I think Mon Ami Gabi is better and a better deal. Also the service at Delmonicos was very snooty, when I went there. So much so that I won%26#39;t be back.




Thank you pal plenti

No comments:

Post a Comment