Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Spa at TI

Has anyone been to it and your impression?



The Spa at TI


I am interested in this too so





BUMP



The Spa at TI


I was at the TI spa about 2 years ago with a friend. We had a great time and the staff was very friendly. They seem to be one of the less expensive spas on the strip too.




The spa is nice...very quiet and relaxing.... however it is limited on services





A quick walk across the street is Canyon Ranch at the Venetian.. This spa is huge and there are alot of people. But they have an array of services. My favorite is there..It is a Moisturizing Caccon. REleives extra dry skin in a very relaxing (nite-nite) way.




I was there in February. I got a Light Therapy Bath and a 30 min massage. It was a special there were running at the time. It was very nice and the staff was nice too.




We went last year and LOVED it!!!




The services are fine but it isn%26#39;t as much as an ';experience'; as some of the others. But then it is also cheaper.




cool thanks for the info




We stayed here in March and I wandered down to the spa to check out the services and book something.





The girl behind the desk was eating a sandwich and her food was all over the desk. She had peeling nailpolish on with dirt under her fingernails.





I know she probably wasn%26#39;t having her best day, but she was hardly able to tell me what the different packages meant and went on and on about how bad HER skin was.





I ended up not booking anything. The spa might be good, but I was so put off that I decided the risk wasn%26#39;t worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment