Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cigars

Last time I visited Vegas I went to a shop called Don Pablo near the Peppermill and the cigars were good, has anyone else had good experience there and can u maybe suggest another place to buy good value cigars?



Cigars


GOOD VALUE does not sound good. Caesars has an over-priced smoke store.



Go back to Don Pablo if you enjoyed his ';';CIGARS';';



Cigars


When I say good value I mean a cigar that cost $20 in England was $7 in Don Pablo and it is a really nice cigar.





I am looking to buy a humidor, does anyone know where to purchase a real nice one?




brfcfan,





Try JRCigar.com





This is a mail order company in North Carolina. Cheapest cigars I have found. Not sure what your requirements are for delicery or shipping to the UK.





Best of Luck Chap




Don Pablo%26#39;s is where I go to buy cigars for my Father-in-law. He says they are as good or better than any he has gotten from the Dominican or Honduras. Not as good as those direct from Cuba, but you can%26#39;t buy them legally in the States.




Shipping merchandise to the UK can be costly if done by the stores. Since I travel back and forth all the time from the US to London, I always have a 2nd suitcase on the way over bulging with things for those in the UK who want things from the US since they are cheaper there.





I notice you are from Tunbridge Wells, we are coming your way within the next week or so, looking to relocate from NW London and TW is on our short list of places to check out.




Thank for all your replies.





I have just moved from Tunbridge Wells to Sevenoaks. Both are very nice places and worth visiting.




That is what I have heard. You never know, you could have me as a neighbor, you will know if you hear an American accent. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment