Sunday, March 28, 2010

Best/worst Cirque show

We are looking to go to either Mystere or Ka and have been reading mixed reviews on both. Have seen Zumainty and O is not playing when we go. Which one should we see, or should we not bother and go to O another time when we can see it.



Best/worst Cirque show


Mixed reviews about Mystere? I have never seen one! It is wonderful!!! Don%26#39;t hesitat to go see it and next time take in O.



Best/worst Cirque show


never heard of mixed reviews for mystere either- go to that if O is not on and come back another time and see O. Would recommend their new show- le reve at the wynn.




Seen all of the Cirque and Cirque-like (La Reve) shows....





O is by far the best.





Ka is not your typical Cirque Show. Its more story-oriented



than the traditional Cirque show. Not that its bad, its just



a change of pace for them. I found it fascinating.





Mystere is a typical Cirque show. Just plain great.





La Reve is by Dragone, the guy who used to design most of



Cirque%26#39;s shows until he went out on his own. Its a lot like O,



but on a smaller scale. We really enjoyed it, and the seats



are (IMHO) a lot better than O because they%26#39;re closer to



the action....





Hope this helps....



-cid.




Definitely go to Mystere. We%26#39;ve seen it a number of times and still love it. We were amazed by ';O';, but didn%26#39;t enjoy it nearly as much as Mystere.




I saw Mystere several years ago and was absolutely wowed as it was my first Cirque show. Went back in June and saw it again and there were definitely fewer acts and, for me, it seemed to have lost its magic. Saw O the next night and thought it was absolutely the best show I%26#39;ve ever seen anywhere. Will go back just to see it again, even tho%26#39; the tickets were $125 each. Anybody know any way to actually not pay full price at O, other than waiting at the door and taking a lftover, if there is one?




I dont get the big deal about O.





It was just a sequence of scenes with a small intermission inbetween with the clowns..





i liked Ka alot more




I%26#39;ve seen all four Cirque shows and if someone was going to give me a free ticket to Ka or Mystere I would choose Ka. Partially because I%26#39;ve seen Mystere twice, but also because I was just amazed with the show and how it was staged. I was into theatre when I was younger, so maybe that%26#39;s why the staging of O %26amp; Ka have left such an impact on me.





Either choice would be great, though. Excellent shows.




Mystere all the way!!! It is the most true to form of the CDS on the strip.,




I would definitely go with Mystere. You can come back some other time to see O.




We just saw KA in July and didn%26#39;t like it at all. My husband and I couldn%26#39;t keep our eyes open. The tilted stage is cool but the show - staging - story - all are very mediocre - don%26#39;t waste your money. We have seen mystere and loved that and liked O too.

No comments:

Post a Comment