Sunday, March 28, 2010

chocolate

Does anyone know if there is a ghiridellis%26#39; chocolate store in vegas? I thought there was one at Harrahs carnival court. Not sure though?



chocolate


There is! Strike It Rich Sundae here I come!



chocolate


Don%26#39;t know about ghiridellis%26#39; - but the chocolates at Jean-Philippe Patisserie in the Bellagio are wonderful. I would highly recommend them.




It is in the back area so it is easy to miss.




I%26#39;m sure there is more than one Ghiridellis%26#39; on the Strip, maybe there is one in Fashion Show Mall. They are delicious but whenever I am in the western US, it%26#39;s See%26#39;s for me, love them!




Other than Ghiradelli%26#39;s, there is Vosge Chocolat in the Forum Shoppes. It%26#39;s high quality chocolate with some unusual twists. Try the wasabi and ginger or the curry and coconut. Seriously tasty!




There is one right next to Carnival Court bar outside of Harrah%26#39;s.




There is definitely a Ghiridellis on the strip. I think it is near Harrah%26#39;s on the east side of center strip- where the sidewalk curves around in a circle and there are a bunch of kiosks on the sidewalk. Hope this helps.




Benji, there is one there, and it%26#39;s the only one in Vegas per their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment