Sunday, March 28, 2010

amazing jonathan

group of 10, late 20s, thinking about going. yes ,no any other ideas for a show?



amazing jonathan


Saw him a couple of weeks back--HILARIOUS! Great gags, a ditzy blonde sidekick named psychic Tonya, audience participation and more. Very adult and very outrageous. Laughed so hard I almost peed myself. Well worth the $$$.





One tip--get your tix the day of the show at one of the half-price ticket places. We got $55 VIP Seats for $27.50 and sat just a few rows back.





Enjoy!



amazing jonathan


Yes go to this show. I am in the same age range and we loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Where is amazing jonathan performing




bronxbabe,



Have a look here





http://amazingj.com/tour.html




mardog - I saw the show last year, and you should go. I think you will really enjoy it. The tickets are reasonably priced. We saw his show at the Flamingo and I believe it is still there.





Enjoy!




AJ is at the Sahara. Take the monorail down--it%26#39;s the last stop. Very convenient and a lot cheaper than a cab ride.




jbird - Thanks for the update on AJ


  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment