Sunday, March 28, 2010

Best adult show

We are coming to vegas on the 27th of august for a few days as part of our honeymoon.I would like to go to an adult show as I know my husband would really like it as he has never been to such a show.Which one would you suggest?I have read about erocktica, crazy girls, showgirls of magic and X.Any suggestions between these?Are there any others?Would we have to book tickets in advance and if yes how early?Thanx to any advice



Best adult show


Midnight Fantasy at Luxor is very enjoyable. In addition to lots of well-executed topless dance numbers it has a very funny comedienne, an excellent tap dancer and a good singer. Of the adult shows I%26#39;ve seen in LV, it%26#39;s the one I%26#39;d see again.





Jubilee is stupid. Avoid that one.



Best adult show


Hmmmm, You sound experienced. why not u perform for your ';';new';'; husband in your hotel room. Save money for a nice, fancy dinner.





Go see ';';la Cage';'; , if u must.




erocktica was GOD AWFUL! That Versace gal is NASTY, and all the ';dancers'; can%26#39;t dance and have really gross looking silicon parts. The band is okay, but is an okay band, terrible script, and gross dancers worth the $25 discount ticket price? Nah.. I do suggest the voodoo lounge patio though. Worth whatever you pay to get up there just for the photo op alone.




My boyfriend and I enjoyed Bite at the Stratosphere. It was a vampire rock dance show.





All the members of the cast were beautiful and there was some elements of magic and high flying in it. it was a lot of fun.




I enjoy scanning the windows of the various hotel properties with my binoculars.




Midnight Fantasy at Luxor is great. Sexy and funny and the room is smallish and intimate. And getting tix 5 minutes before is no problem.




Forget ';Crazy Girls'; ...it is a very poor show. Not worth going to ...even if it is free.




October Moon, is that because you never leave your room and stay on your laptop the whole time???





I%26#39;m wondering if you are on this forum 24/7 when you%26#39;re in Vegas the same way you are every other day of the year?




Hello my little obsessed stalker! It%26#39;s funny how you complain about the amount of time I spend here when, this morning alone you have 4 posts with (as usual) no substance whatsoever!





I%26#39;ve told you before: You cannot have me, I prefer the company of women.





Now, scamper along and do whatever it is you folks in Compton With An Ocean View do.




Scamper along?





You weren%26#39;t saying that before.... now I give you a little attention and you want to shoo me away???

No comments:

Post a Comment