Monday, December 12, 2011

Where shall I stay? Jockey Club or Polo Towers?

Im coming out in Nov from the UK with my elderly Mum..to see Barry Manilow. We can%26#39;t decide between these two...I dont want any construction noise...my Mum isnt too easy going !



Any help/advice would be great !



Cheers, Gladys





Where shall I stay? Jockey Club or Polo Towers?


Aloha, Gladys,





Why are you limited to those two options?





What rates are you getting?



Where shall I stay? Jockey Club or Polo Towers?


Feed MUM a few pints and she will be very happy.




Neither.





If she needs quiet, go Off_ strip to Orleans, Rio, Gold Coast.





get a room away from the lifts.




Stayed at the Jockey Club in late June. It%26#39;s a 1 minute walk from the strip and very quiet. Also, you get a great view of the fountains and free internet thanks to the Belagio next door. If you don%26#39;t want to spend a fortune on food, the rooms also have a full kitchen. I%26#39;ll be staying there again when I go back.




I am staying at Polo Towers in October. Have never been there. Friends did a time share tour previously and said place was beautiful. Oh well, we shall see!!




So Jockey Club %26amp; Polo Towers are real hotels? I always thought they were condos or something different than hotels.




Hi Guys



Thanks for your replies. We%26#39;re after a 2 bed 2 bath as my Mum likes her privacy and so she doesnt want us to share a double at say the MGM...she%26#39;d rather we spend the money on a condo. There are some good rates..looking at $895 for the week. Unfortunately we can ask a fountain room if we go for the JC but nothing definite. We wont have our own car so will rely on transport...my Mum wants to be near everything..but not next to a building site...uuummm...I think we%26#39;ll both be needing the beer ! make mine a large !



cheers, Gladys

No comments:

Post a Comment