Monday, December 12, 2011

wedding meal

Hi I am getting married in vegas august 16 and have 16 family and friends coming with me. any ideas of a good place to eat after?



wedding meal


what do you think you are in the mood for...there are too many good eateries around so you need to point us in some direction...



.plus you are cutting it close if you want to go to a upscale eatery.....they are getting booked up....



wedding meal


Iam one of the party at the aforementioned wedding. Maybe American style food? Ive heard alot about Rosemarys?




I have never been, I heard it was wonderful though... My husband and I went to Delmonicos last year and they were catering to a small wedding party (about 10) it looked wonderful. Atmosphere is load too. Steaks are good. Blacxkstones at Monte Carlo is very nice too. But it is most important to make the reservation now. We will be out in Vegas next week and had a very hard time getting reservations (at decent dining times) for just two people.

No comments:

Post a Comment