Monday, December 12, 2011

Cab to Rio

Ladies and Gents,



Heading out to Rio in a about a week. Never took a cab before. Is it actually better to take the tunnel in this case? Also, what kind of money should I be expecting to pay taking the tunnel vs. local across Flamingo? If you could share your experiences, I would appreciate it. Thanks.



Cab to Rio


Yeah, it is. I don%26#39;t know what the difference in price is but it cost a little over $15 there (airport surcharge) and about $12.50 back to the airport.



Cab to Rio


Thanks, Leo. I won%26#39;t get all worked up then, when the driver uses the tunnel.




What time of day?




Coming in on Sunday at 3:30pm. Leaving Tuesday morning. That%26#39;s a great point, I guess during the weekends, the local streets may be significantly worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment